Released November 2019
NEW Adobe Aero
- The most intuitive way to view, build, and share immersive and interactive AR experiences.
- No complex coding required.
- Sync across desktop and mobile.
- Available on iOS with ARKit.
NEW Adobe Photoshop on iPad
- Photoshop is now available on iPad.
- Open full-size PSDs on your desktop or iPad and store them in the cloud.
- Work with your Layer stack and Toolbar tools just like you do on your desktop—Eyedropper, Transform, Move, Crop, and more.
NEW Adobe Fresco
- The world’s largest collection of vector and raster brushes deliver a completely natural painting and drawing experience.
- Revolutionary new Live Brushes look and feel like the real thing.
- Access your favorite Photoshop brushes.
- Isolate parts of a layer and turn selections into masks.
- Available for iPads running iOS 12.4 or later.
- Import SVG files into your InDesign projects to create interactive graphics and animations.
- Add variable fonts to your text and change the font attributes.
- Organize information by adding rules between columns.
- Change the direction of your spell-check to backward or forward.
- Enjoy faster launch times and performance improvements.
- Design variations of a component for different states.
- Collaborate in real time with other designers.
- Manage design revisions with Document history.
- Access, share, and use assets from CC Libraries directly from XD.
- Define multiple interactions (wires) on the same object in Prototype mode.
- Get more done in less time with a redesigned UI, enhanced Properties panel, personalized toolbar, modern Timeline, and more.
- Enrich your drawing experience with realistic and precise Fluid brushes.
- Draw new frames of animation directly on top of previous frames with Onion Skinning.
- Work seamlessly across Mac, Windows, and iPad with cloud documents.
- Easily convert your Smart Objects back to component layers to fine-tune your designs.
- Create fast and precise selections with the new Object Selection tool, powered by Adobe Sensei.
- Get more control in the Warp tool.
- Proportionally transform multiple layers, regardless of the layer type.
- Increase productivity with an improved Properties panel and better organized presets.
- Work faster with complex objects thanks to simplified vector paths.
- Get faster rendering of Drop Shadows, Gaussian Blurs, and Feather Effects in preview mode.
- See spelling errors highlighted as soon as you type the text.
- Enjoy improved launch time and faster file opening.
- Master new skills on both desktop and mobile with in-app tutorials.
- Easily fill in uneven edges of stitched-together panoramic shots.
- Explore a library of photos from professional photographers and educators to learn their techniques.
- Quickly migrate photos from Photoshop Elements to Lightroom.
Adobe Lightroom Classic
- Fill the uneven edges of your panorama automatically with the new Fill Edges option.
- Export your photos in multiple presets to your hard drive.
- Export develop presets and preset groups.
- Enable high-quality rendering effects like lighting and reflections directly in your editing canvas.
- Create your own custom studio lighting setup with Directional lights to get the look you want.
- Export your Dimension assets to view in Aero.
- Convert your assets such as videos, PDFs, or images and export as an image file format.
- Work faster with a new search bar drop-down and advanced search.
- Take advantage of transparency support for Photoshop files.