Released October 2021
- Astounding image edits with Neural Filters—Quickly color a scene, combine multiple landscapes to create an entirely new one, transfer colors from one image to another, or change someone’s expression, age or pose.
- Quick-click selections—Now you can automatically select a portion of your image by simply hovering over it and clicking. Miss something? Keep clicking until you get it all.
- From Illustrator to Photoshop faster—Now you can paste Adobe Illustrator vector content into Photoshop with color, stroke, masks, and layers.
- Share projects with anyone—Invite others to view your project via the cloud, even if they’re not Creative Cloud members. Gather feedback without having to export and send large files.
- In-app Learn panel—Find tons of inspirational content and tutorials to help you take your skills to the next level. Explore the Learn panel or use the search bar.
- Auto font activation—Say goodbye to missing fonts. Illustrator now automatically finds and activates all available fonts from Adobe Fonts.
- Enhanced 3D effects—Give vector drawings a 3D look. Play with extruding, rotating, lighting options, and Substance effects in the 3D panel.
Adobe Premiere Pro
- Create captions automatically—Turn dialogue into captions the easy way, with automatic transcriptions powered by Adobe Sensei. Add and edit subtitles for engagement and accessibility—now in a dozen languages.
- Automatically reformat your videos—Auto Reframe helps accelerate your workflow and optimize footage for social media with intelligent reframing that keeps important content in frame, whether it’s square, vertical, 16:9, or in 4K resolution.
- Take the guesswork out of color matching— Match colors easily and accurately with Auto-Match powered by Adobe Sensei AI. It’s easy to adjust and edit to suit your style.
Adobe After Effects
- Faster Multi-frame rendering—Tap into the full power of your computer’s CPU with features that speed up your previews, flag layers impacting processing time, and even render your compositions while you’re idle.
- Powerful 3D design space—Discover the tools designed to help you navigate and design in 3D space. Check out exciting new features like Real-time 3D Draft Preview, Extended Viewport, 3D Ground Plane, and 3D Transform Gizmos.
- Accelerate your exports—Get up to 3X faster exports when rendering with Adobe Media Encoder or the reimagined Render Queue, which will now notify you via desktop, email, or mobile when your renders are complete.
- Media replacement in Motion Graphics templates—Build Motion Graphics templates containing sample media that editors can easily swap out later in their Premiere Pro projects.
- Publish online—Publish content directly to the web. Then use built-in analytics to see how your content is performing.
- Capture panel—Directly import color themes and shapes from Adobe Capture. Plus get Adobe Fonts suggestions based on a raster image of a font.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom
- More creative control—Powerful new masking tools now let you edit with total precision.
- Faster ways to edit—Easily highlight complex areas with Select Subject and Select Sky and make edits with a single click.
- More premium presets—Discover new preset packs from the pros for skin tones, food, travel, architecture, and more.
- Motion tools—Animate your drawings. You can animate layers frame by frame or guide your drawing along a motion path.
- No layer limits—Draw with as many layers as you like. And use adjustment layers to quickly change color or add special effects. Adjustment layers are non-destructive, so you can easily undo.
- Drawing aids—Trace or draw around the edge of a circle, square, or polygon, using it as a guard to keep your lines precisely where you want them—outside the shape or inside.
- Text layer support and Adobe Fonts—Design with text by adding and editing text layers. Use your own fonts or free offerings from Adobe Fonts with a free Adobe Fresco plan, or get everything in Adobe Fonts with a paid plan (iPhone and iPad only).
Adobe Character Animator
- Make your puppet come alive—Body Tracker, powered by Adobe Sensei AI, makes it easy to animate the entire body at once. Just track your movement, and your puppet will follow in your footsteps.
- Animate character limbs naturally—Ground detection and the ability to pin limbs to the scene offer improved control. Make your character jump, dance, bend, squat, and much more.
- Navigate the timeline more efficiently—Search your timeline for tracks and track items. Hide or isolate tracks, colorize takes, and create groups for better organization.
- Company control of assets—Enjoy peace of mind knowing that your creative assets and Libraries can be reclaimed when someone leaves the company.
- Pooled storage—Combine individual team members’ storage capacities into pooled storage for the whole team.