Released June 2020
1TB storage upgrade
- Creative Cloud for teams and enterprise now include 1TB of cloud storage.
- Free 1TB upgrade applies to both All Apps and Single Apps plans.
- Extra storage makes it easier for your team to share and manage creative assets and work from anywhere.
- Share your designs for review, add comments, and manage feedback without leaving InDesign.
- InDesign now automatically finds and activates all available fonts from Adobe Fonts.
- Import SVG files into your InDesign projects.
- Track your version history and revert as needed using cloud documents.
- Create large-format projects like bus wraps and outdoor signage on a 100X canvas.
- Preview your designs as you work now that changes render instantly.
- Work with multiple team members in the same document at the same time with coediting (beta).
- Add custom names to colors and character styles with Design Tokens.
- Define areas in your designs that scroll, like image carousels.
Adobe Lightroom Classic
- Control the hue of a color in a specific area of your image.
- Experience speed improvements and a smoother editing experience.
- Easily find the center of an image with the new 2x2 grid overlay.
- Share your favorite photos with their edits to the Discover section.
- Easily recolor objects in a scene, as well as make subtle adjustments with Local Hue.
- Add text watermarks to exported photos.
- Create precise selections of people with just one click.
- Easily change the orientation of any pattern in Pattern Overlays and Pattern Fill Layers.
- Photoshop automatically finds and activates all available Adobe Fonts when you open a Photoshop document.
- Add keyframes automatically and switch to an effortless scene creation.
- Export, import, and reuse assets to build a new animation.
- Share your animations on Twitter.
- Create your own hands-on tutorials by following simple steps.
- View and manage all scene content and toggle visibility in a panel with precision.
- Add audio to enhance your digital environment experience.
- Control and manage your object placement using visual feedback.
- Create straight lines and smooth curvy lines effortlessly while drawing strokes using snapline.
- Use a new collection of pixel brushes that mimic the beauty of charcoal.
- Make a multi-color swatch using the Eyedropper tool.
Adobe After Effects
- Create round, wavy, and pointy shape strokes with Taper and Wave.
- Make copies of a path that radiate outward or inward to create unique backgrounds.
- Enable collaboration on cloud documents.
Adobe Character Animator
- Filter the Timeline panel based on a search term.
- Control each audio track’s volume level independently in a scene’s timeline.
- Connect with the product team and fellow Character Animator users with the Provide Feedback button.
Adobe Photoshop on iPad
- Easily edit your Lightroom photos in Photoshop on iPad.
Adobe Premiere Pro
- Search, download, and license royalty-free audio soundtracks from Adobe Stock via the Essential Sound panel.
Released November 2019
NEW Adobe Aero
- The most intuitive way to view, build, and share immersive and interactive AR experiences.
- No complex coding required.
- Sync across desktop and mobile.
- Available on iOS with ARKit.
NEW Adobe Photoshop on iPad
- Photoshop is now available on iPad.
- Open full-size PSDs on your desktop or iPad and store them in the cloud.
- Work with your Layer stack and Toolbar tools just like you do on your desktop—Eyedropper, Transform, Move, Crop, and more.
NEW Adobe Fresco
- The world’s largest collection of vector and raster brushes deliver a completely natural painting and drawing experience.
- Revolutionary new Live Brushes look and feel like the real thing.
- Access your favorite Photoshop brushes.
- Isolate parts of a layer and turn selections into masks.
- Available for iPads running iOS 12.4 or later.
- Import SVG files into your InDesign projects to create interactive graphics and animations.
- Add variable fonts to your text and change the font attributes.
- Organize information by adding rules between columns.
- Change the direction of your spell-check to backward or forward.
- Enjoy faster launch times and performance improvements.
- Design variations of a component for different states.
- Collaborate in real time with other designers.
- Manage design revisions with Document history.
- Access, share, and use assets from CC Libraries directly from XD.
- Define multiple interactions (wires) on the same object in Prototype mode.
- Get more done in less time with a redesigned UI, enhanced Properties panel, personalized toolbar, modern Timeline, and more.
- Enrich your drawing experience with realistic and precise Fluid brushes.
- Draw new frames of animation directly on top of previous frames with Onion Skinning.
- Work seamlessly across Mac, Windows, and iPad with cloud documents.
- Easily convert your Smart Objects back to component layers to fine-tune your designs.
- Create fast and precise selections with the new Object Selection tool, powered by Adobe Sensei.
- Get more control in the Warp tool.
- Proportionally transform multiple layers, regardless of the layer type.
- Increase productivity with an improved Properties panel and better organized presets.
- Work faster with complex objects thanks to simplified vector paths.
- Get faster rendering of Drop Shadows, Gaussian Blurs, and Feather Effects in preview mode.
- See spelling errors highlighted as soon as you type the text.
- Enjoy improved launch time and faster file opening.
- Master new skills on both desktop and mobile with in-app tutorials.
- Easily fill in uneven edges of stitched-together panoramic shots.
- Explore a library of photos from professional photographers and educators to learn their techniques.
- Quickly migrate photos from Photoshop Elements to Lightroom.
Adobe Lightroom Classic
- Fill the uneven edges of your panorama automatically with the new Fill Edges option.
- Export your photos in multiple presets to your hard drive.
- Export develop presets and preset groups.
- Enable high-quality rendering effects like lighting and reflections directly in your editing canvas.
- Create your own custom studio lighting setup with Directional lights to get the look you want.
- Export your Dimension assets to view in Aero.
- Convert your assets such as videos, PDFs, or images and export as an image file format.
- Work faster with a new search bar drop-down and advanced search.
- Take advantage of transparency support for Photoshop files.
* The upgrade does not apply to InCopy, Acrobat, and Lightroom single app plans; Creative Cloud for individuals and education plans; or China plans and other plans that have storage set to 0GB.