Access protected content on Adobe Consumer & Business Connection
To view and download protected or sensitive Adobe content and assets, you need to sign in as a registered user. You may already have an Adobe ID that will work on this site. And even if you don't, there's a simple way to request access.
Partners, Resellers, Distributors
Register for APC credentials
If you don’t have credentials for Adobe Partner Connection (APC), get started by visiting the Sign In page. If you already use your company email address with an existing Adobe ID on Adobe.com, enter those credentials to link your Adobe ID to your company's APC membership.
If you don't have an Adobe ID, click the Create An Account link on the Sign In page and use your company email address to register.
Already have APC credentials?
- Click the Sign In link in the top right corner of any C&B Connection page.
- Select the My APC Partner Account button
- Log in with your APC Adobe ID—the same credentials you use to access Adobe Partner Connection.
Not an APC member?
If your organization does not have an active APC membership, you can apply for membership to the Adobe Partner Connection Reseller Program at www.adobe.com/partners. Just click Adobe Partner Connection Reseller Program > Learn More, which you’ll find in the middle of the page.
Adobe employees and contractors
- Click the Sign In link in the top right corner of any CBC page.
- Select the My Adobe.com Account button.
- Log in with your Adobe employee credentials. (This should be the same username and password you use to log into Inside Adobe, Microsoft 365, and other employee tools and services.)
If you don't know your Adobe employee credentials, talk to your manager.