- Expand your creative canvas—Pitch concepts and prototypes to clients by putting your work right in front of them. Quickly build a scene by bringing in 3D models and 2D assets from Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Dimension, Substance, and third-party apps like Cinema 4D. Aero automatically optimizes your assets for AR.
- Build it out and break new ground—Anchor your project to your physical space, and then position objects and size them as desired. With intuitive menus and tools, you can add interactivity and customize behaviors so the experience flows just the way you envision it.
- Reality blending, mind bending—Aero adds a whole new dimension to the way designers tell stories. Make museum sculptures come to life. Send a rocket into orbit around your classroom. Or bring mascots and celebrities right into a retail store. Audiences can experience your ideas like never before.
- Intelligent lighting for real-world results—Adobe machine learning technology mimics real-world lighting on objects without the need for complex models or time-consuming manual rendering. With the right lighting, it’s easy to make your digital experience blend into reality.
- Interactivity made easy—Add triggers such as start, touch, and proximity to initiate actions for your assets. Then assign associated behaviors such as animate, spin, and bounce to bring your experiences to life.
- Click, publish, share—Share your experience with teammates and clients or post it to social media with a link or video capture of your artwork. Anyone can get the free Aero app and dive into your AR world.
- A11 ARM chip or faster
- iOS 13 or later
- 3GB of RAM
- ARKit 2 or later
- iPhone 8 Plus and later
- iPad and iPad mini fifth generation and later
- iPad Air third generation and later
- iPad Pro second generation and later
- An Internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation and access to online services*
- A 10-Mbps Internet network connection speed is recommended for some features
What is Adobe Aero?
Adobe Aero is an all-in-one platform that makes it possible for creatives with no coding or 3D experience to design, share, and view interactive experiences in augmented reality (AR).
Aero is available as a mobile app for iOS in the Apple App Store. There is also a private beta version of Aero on desktop for Mac and Win.
What can I create with Aero?
With Aero, you can create immersive experiences and tell compelling stories. Help your audience visualize how a billboard will look in its physical environment, or create an engaging learning experience in which learners interact with digital and physical content.
For inspiration on what is already being created using Aero, visit the Aero gallery on Behance.
Is Adobe Aero free?
Yes, the Aero mobile iOS app is available free to download from the Apple App Store.
What other Adobe products is Aero integrated with?
You can export assets directly from Photoshop and Dimension, and the 3D character animation website Adobe Mixamo.
You can import assets sourced from Adobe Stock, including images and 3D content.
Aero is also integrated with Adobe cloud documents so that as you work to build an experience, the project is being saved and synced with the cloud to ensure that as you move between devices, your work is always available to you.