What is Creative Cloud?
Creative Cloud brings together the world’s best creative apps, services, assets, and learning content so people can create their best work, anywhere.
How to use this guide
This sales guide is loaded with information to help your discussions with business customers during any stage of the Creative Cloud sales cycle:
- Prepare to engage—Get invaluable insight into your customers— from creative leaders, designers, video professionals, ad business communicators to IT managers and goverment decision makers.
- Broad and guided discovery—Ask questions that will help you learn more about the challenges your customers face in their job and how Creative Cloud can help them solve those challenges. Understanding their current pain points will help you hone in on what matters to users.
- Confirm—Confirm what you learned about your customer's organization and needs.
- Recommend—Learn about Creative Cloud benefits by customer type and get familiar with Creative Cloud offerings, so you can craft a successful sales pitch and make a recommendation that will best fit your customers' needs.
- Commit—Overcome any potential objections and close the sale.
- Renew—Move from making a sale to building a long-term relationship with your customer.
Key business benefits
- Create for virtually any medium with 20+ apps—Design the highest quality work for print, web, video, mobile, voice, and immersive media using the latest versions of the Creative Cloud apps.
- Work with software that’s always up to date—Get access to the latest apps, features, and updates as soon as they’re released so you can always keep up with new creative trends and techniques.
- Discover easy ways to work better together—Easily view the version history of a cloud document or Creative Cloud file and restore previous versions for up to 60 days. Get 1TB of storage per user to easily share and manage creative assets. And work more productively with the apps you use every day thanks to integration with Microsoft Teams, Slack, and other key business tools.
- Get the help you need—Take advantage of advanced technical support plus 1:1 Expert Services sessions to help your team master new creative skills and workflows. And access help content online anytime.
- Easily manage licenses—Deploy apps and updates centrally, or let users self-install. Add or reassign licenses anytime with just a few clicks in a web-based portal.