Partner version: Adobe enables distance learning globally for schools impacted by COVID-19
Adobe will enable Creative Cloud desktop app access to students and faculty who are part of an eligible EDU org (ETLA or VIP). All Creative Cloud desktop apps that are available in an All Apps subscription will be available.
Schools and universities will need to request access to participate in this program. Review the Partner FAQ below for more information.
What you can do
Review the Partner FAQ on Consumer & Business Connection to prepare for any customer questions you may receive (Note: This will be updated as needed. You must be signed in as an Adobe employee or partner to access this FAQ.)
Share this information with customers:
- Adobe Blog post (Adobe.com)
- HelpX page, including how customers can request access
- Adobe Distance Learning resources on Adobe Education Exchange
- Monday, March 16: Adobe will send IT admin email to K–12 and Higher Ed customers (Note: Adobe will NOT be emailing students or faculty directly)
- Friday, March 20: Adobe begins entitling customers
Contact your Adobe representative for more information.