It's time to change the sales conversation about Adobe Sign.
These playbooks—one for Commercial sales and one for Education sales— deliver insights and messaging by converting strategic brand messaging into actual tactics, questions, conversation paths, and visuals that help sales reps create opportunities and win Adobe Sign business.
Lead customer-focused conversations.
Whether you're targeting new business, cross-selling to existing Adobe customers, or expanding the Sign footprint in existing accounts, these playbooks provide the key ingredients for leading winning conversations, including:
- What to know as you prepare to lead with insights in customer meetings
- What to say to various key players to align solutions with what they care about
- What to do to plan for customer meetings
- What to show customers to create compelling and memorable engagements
Get everything you need. In one place.
From sales plays and strategies to value positioning and messaging, the Adobe Sign sales playbooks help you:
- Focus on the right companies.
- Engage the right audiences.
- Create a compelling first impression.
- Stand out with a powerful visual conversation.
- Offer prospects meaningful "Why Adobe" proof points.
- Address tough questions and objections.
- See your peers illustrating selling best practices.
The Adobe Sign sales playbooks will be localized for seven languages, including French, German, Japanese, Korean, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese, and Latin Amierican Spanish. Localized playbooks will be available in June 2021.
Looking for the Adobe Sign sales guide?
These new playbooks replace the Adobe Sign sales guide, which will not be updated going forward. To ensure a smooth transition, the Adobe Sign sales guide will remain online until August 31, 2021.