October 20, 2020
Creative Cloud: The new release is here.
The latest release of Creative Cloud for teams is here, and it’s packed with new apps and features designed to fuel your team’s creativity and help everyone work more efficiently across devices.
- Design beautiful vector graphics and illustrations with creative tools designed just for Apple Pencil with Adobe Illustrator for iPad. Take creativity to new places with Radial Repeat and Point Gradients, and access to more than 18,000 Adobe Fonts. Your files are synced to the cloud, so you can always pick up where you left off wherever you have Illustrator installed.
- Take your creativity to new levels with Neural Filters and easy sky replacement in Adobe Photoshop. And livestream your creative process in Photoshop on iPad. Photoshop is faster, smarter, and easier to use, anywhere.
- Add captions to your videos by speaking them out loud with Speech to Text in Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Rediscover the joy of drawing and painting with Adobe Fresco—now available for iPhone.
- Quickly share your Adobe InDesign compositions to the web for review, and manage feedback right inside the app.
- Take 3D projects further with Adobe After Effects by adding multiple cameras to a scene for orbit, pan, and dolly-based viewpoints.
- Manipulate objects in 3D space with 3D transforms, and create and share design systems using Creative Cloud Libraries—new in Adobe XD.
- Ensure brand consistency across all touchpoints with Creative Cloud Libraries. Manage, organize, share, and sync creative elements with your team, and give anyone you designate fast, easy access to approved versions and collections.
- Work better together by sharing a link to your Photoshop, Fresco, or Illustrator cloud documents. Anyone can view and comment via the web—no need for a paid Creative Cloud membership. With 1TB cloud storage per license, you can manage and share more creative assets where you create them.
- Do so much more with a host of new features to accelerate team creativity and collaboration.
New Creative Cloud assets
Get the latest Creative Cloud assets, including channel copy, customer collateral, and a new email template to help you market and sell Creative Cloud for business.
Download the new Creative Cloud assets today >
Be part of Adobe MAX
Don’t miss this uniquely immersive and engaging digital experience.
Join us at max.adobe.com.