February 22, 2019
New Adobe Spark offer
Adobe Spark gives anyone in an organization—regardless of design experience—the power to make branded social graphics, short videos, and web pages, in minutes. It’s the ideal solution for social media marketers, marketing and communications pros, or small business owners throughout the world. And it's now available through the Value Incentive Plan (VIP) as a Creative Cloud Single App.
To celebrate, first-time subscribers can save 50% on an annual Adobe Spark Single App plan when they purchase by August 22, 2019. For more information about this offer, see the terms and conditions.
Adobe Spark includes:
- Apps: All of the Spark apps:
- The Spark web app at spark.adobe.com
- Spark Post for social graphics (iOS/Android)
- Spark Video for short videos (iOS)
- Spark Page for web pages and presentations (iOS)
- Branding: Add branding to Spark made content to ensure business users can create a professional, visually consistent look across the graphics, short videos, or web pages they share on social media
- Add logos
- Add brand colors
- Add brand fonts
- Templates: Thousands of custom-made and customizable graphic templates for a variety of use cases
- IT features (included with CC for teams and enterprise All Apps subscriptions only): Admin control of user licenses, a web-based license management tool with the ability to re-assign licenses, and dedicated 24/7 technical support across phone, email, chat, and forums
- Adobe Spark is included in Creative Cloud for teams All Apps, Creative Cloud for enterprise All Apps, Creative Cloud All Apps for students and teachers, Creative Cloud Photography plan, and Single App plans for CC apps (excluding Acrobat)
- Adobe Spark is also available as a stand-alone Single App plan
Want to learn more about Adobe Spark?