March 2, 2021
New! Acrobat premium onboarding migration offer
Acrobat DC collaboration in Microsoft Teams is now live and can also be installed from within the Microsoft Teams app. The UI is English-only at this time.
Some of the highlights of the app include:
- High-quality viewing—The only PDF viewing experience that lets you open high-fidelity PDFs directly within Teams, for a satisfying and seamless work experience.
- Streamline PDF reviews—Collect channel members’ feedback in a single PDF directly in Teams instead of gathering and reconciling feedback via multiple attachments.
- Stay notified of progress—Get notified in Teams when others take action on your documents.
- Spend less time reconciling feedback—Reviewers can see and comment on each other’s feedback, so you’ll spend less time managing conflicts.
- Keep reviewers informed—Reviewers get notified when others reply to their comments.
- Secure collaboration—Collaborate securely with trusted members and retain the ability to store document versions in Microsoft SharePoint or OneDrive.
For more details, including a short video, watch the Document Cloud monthly enablement session from Feb 18 (sign-in required).